Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A little morning humor

Prospector Walks into a Bar and says .....
I have been in the mountain for months and could sure use the company of a woman, if you know what I mean.
Bartender says .....
We don't have any women here ..... just the Chinaman outback washing clothes and dishes.
Prospector says .....
Nah, I don't go for that shit.
SEVERAL MONTHS PASS .......
Prospector again walks into the Bar and says ..... 
I have been in the mountain for months and could sure use the company of a woman, if you know what I mean.
Bartender says .....
We don't have any women here ..... just the Chinaman outback washing clothes and dishes.

Prospector says ......
If I was to go out back and fuck that Chinaman, just how many people would need to know about it ?
Bartender says ......
5
Prospector says .....
5 ! ..... Why do 5 people need to know that I fucked the Chinaman out back !
Bartender says .....
Well, there would be you, me and the Chinaman ..... thats 3.
Then the 2 guys that it took to hold the Chinaman down makes 5 ..... because the Chinaman don't go for that shit either !!!!!

No comments: