Thursday, January 9, 2014

Cold in North Dakota

Severe weather conditions --- Just got off the phone with a friend who lives in North  Dakota. She said that since early this morning the snow has been nearly waist high and is still falling. The temperature is 32 below zero and the north wind is increasing to near gale force. Wind chill is -59.
 
Her husband has done nothing but look through the kitchen window and just stare. She says that if it gets much worse, she may have to let the drunken bastard in.

3 comments:

Gregory said...

I crashed my computer and lost of of my favorite blogsites...Now I REMEMBER you. I'll come back often. Got here from a blog by the grouchyoldcripple. He's gonna drop by soon. Good story by the way. I needed it.

Phil said...

It's officially cold in North Dakota now. (You gotta see this!)

http://youtu.be/x8hGIF9FljM

A friend of mines 79 year old mother sent this to me!!

I posted it at The Vulgar Curmudgeon but you can feel free to use it.

rickn8or said...

"She says that if it gets much worse, she may have to let the drunken bastard in."

Clap. Clap. Stomp. Stomp.
First LOL I've hand in a long time.