Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Seems I offended somebody.

I still maintain one of my old trolling accounts from when Yahoo had a good comments section after their articles. I check it every month or two just to keep it active, and low and behold, I had something besides spam, Hate mail from some islamic I pissed off at the Topeka Crap urinal with a comment there. My end tag is "There is no god named allah and mohammed was a pedophile". Some how he got back to my email on it.
His letter to me, highly intelectual; CCuuuuurRRRRRRssssssEEEEEE BBBBBBEeeeeeeee UUUPppppppppooOOOOOOOnnnnnn YYYYoooooooooUUUUUUU.
My equally retarded reply? Awe, did I offend your ignorant ass? I take it you belong to the sect that buggers goats and sheep instead? Your pissant cult is nothing but a haven for women hating gutless shrews. Granted, the burka serves a good purpose, it keeps us from having to look at your ugly bitches when they are allowed to wander out in public.

Is that one of your recruiting tools for getting splodydopes? Show em how horrid their bride to be is and then offer em the chance to get out of fucking her by strapping TNT to their chests?

Remember, nothing says small penis like a nine year old bride.

No comments: