Monday, November 19, 2012

The poor folks at Walmart

Walmart workers are planning a walkout Slither out for Black Friday. Talk about stupid! From my earliest years I was told you make hay when the sun shines. Farmers don't get to pick when they feed the cows. Every farmer I know has to get up early, rain shine snow or worse, the animals need fed if you want food. Likewise with Walmart. Times ar tough. Its a dog eat dog world in sales, and with fewer dollars to spend, the retailers are wanting first chance at the black Friday bucks.
Aparently the Walmart workers have hit the proverbial ceiling as far as advancement. They do not understand economics, and they will follow their union thug masters to hell. If these idiots, pardon to any who are learning impaired, don't want to make money, let em starve.
Their union backed ObamAA-, and they are reaping the whirlwind of the storm they started. Soon these $8.90 an hour slackers will be coughing up an additional 8 to 36% for obamAA- care premiums for health rationing and death panels.
From the article, "In a conference call with reporters on Thursday, workers who were either planning to strike or already striking explained their situation. “We have to borrow money from each other just to make it to work,” said Colby Harris, who earns $8.90 an hour after having worked at a Wal-Mart in Lancaster, Tex., for three years. “I’m on my lunch break right now, and I have two dollars in my pocket. I’m deciding whether to use it to buy lunch or to hold on to it for next week.” He said the deduction from his bimonthly pay check for health-care costs is scheduled to triple in January. In 2013, Wal-Mart plans to scale back its contributions to workers’ health-care premiums, which are expected to rise between 8 percent and 36 percent. "
Well dummies, you and your union did it to yourselves.
I will continue to support Walmart. I just wish there was a way to do it and not support their union fools. Hey Colby Harris, how does it feel to be over paid? Like by $8.89 an hour?
Black Friday shopping sucks, but it is what the customers want. I for my part am not wasting my Holiday when I can get it all done in two hours on Christmas eve. Hey! I am a man!

1 comment:

Gregory said...

I see on fox that some damned judge is ordering Hostess to have more talks with the union before they close their doors. How the hell can judges order such crap? And what will happen if Hostess says F.U. to the judge and goes ahead and shuts down? Is some freaking judge going to pull shit like that with wal mart?