Tuesday, November 13, 2012

What a maroon

Shena Hardin is indeed an idiot. She attempted to pass a school bus loading kids by driving on the sidewalk. Now her ass adorns a sidewalk with a sign that reads Only an idiot would drive on the sidewalk to avoid a school bus. My guess is she is an ObamAA- supporter as well.
I love kids. Especially I love my kids and my grand kids. My exwife once told a neighborhood pervert that any person who assaulted one of our kids need not fear jail because the mortition was gonna get em long before the judge could. He left the neighborhood and plied his wares elsewhere.
Truth be know, she probably would have beaten me to the gun, and not saying she is a bad shot, but it would not be a Carlos Hathcock day for him. One shot one kill? Not hardly. I on the other hand would have shot him dead and fast. no time for prayers and repentance if you harm nmy child.
So what of Shena? It appears her neighbors are none too happy with her. I guess I'm not the only American who loves kids.
As W.C. Fields would say, "barbequed". The bitch, not the brats.

No comments: