Monday, April 8, 2013

Something to brighten your Monday

I recently spent $3500 on a young Black Angus bull.

I put him out with the herd, but he just ate grass and wouldn't even look at a cow.

I was beginning to suspect he was gay, if that's possible with a bull.

Anyhow, I had the Vet come have a look at him. He said the bull was very healthy, but possibly a little young and inexperienced, so he gave me some pills to feed him once per day.

Jeeezus! The bull started to service the cows within two days.... All of my cows, even the steers are scared!

He broke through the barbed wire fence and bred all my neighbor's cows!

He's been breeding just about everything in sight, even tried the tractor!

He's like a machine! I don't know what in hell was in the pills the Vet gave him, but they have a peppermint taste with a touch of licorice.