Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tales of first love


I got my first condom at age fourteen.
There was a girl in my chemistry class who kept making eyes at me, and some times we would flirt and frolick.
One day she said that she wanted me to come to her house, and after supper with her folks, we would take it to the next level.
All excited, I went to the drug store and purchased my first condom.
As I proudly laid it on the counter, I announced, "I have a hot date tonight!"
Well, when I got to Nora's place, we got seated at the table, and her mother asked me to say Grace.
I believe I said the longest supper prayer they had ever heard.
After the meal, Nora took me aside, and said, "I didn't know you were religious!"
I replied. "I didn't know your dad was a pharmacist."

1 comment:

Gregory said...

Jeremy, would you please view this youtube video and comment on it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nCMUvOBJVuI