Friday, September 9, 2016

Why no HiLlARy Stickers

As I drive around I have been noticing the number of Trump bumper stickers. I am still seeing a few Crud stickers on unwashed vehicles. McInsane/ Palin ones are more popular, at least in this neck of the tall grass.
HiLlARy stickers? Not. A. One. Lots of burn outs for Bernie! Even a few idiots still with Barry embarrassments on their vehicles.
Ir finally hit me why. Sure, Kansas is a red state, and She hasn't got a snowball's chance in hell of winning, so why campaign, but that is not the real reason. The real reason is simple, people that stupid are not allowed to drive in Kansas.

OK, that's a lie, we do allow them to drive. Darwin's law stops them before they get the backing peeled though.

2 comments:

Judy said...

I bet money, marbles and chalk there are some in the Wichita area, Topeka, Manhattan, and Lawrence all liberal bastions.

JeremyR said...

That they are, and I am right outside of Manhattan. Have yet to see anything but Bernie stickers though.
FWIW, bastion these days means hell hole.