Friday, February 15, 2019

OK, Ola and Abel are white

Chicago Police arrested two people in connection with the recent claims by a gay black actor that he was assaulted by a couple of white guys wearing MAGA hats.
As many have pointed out, how many straight whites watch Empire? I didn't even know what the show was about until I looked it up.
It may be possible that these guys "Identify" as white. I mean,if I can be a lesbian trapped in a man's body, these two Nigerians can be Norwegians with seriously dark tans.
From the get go, most people who give more than a moment's thought to things like this knew it was pure BS. How would two white men wearing MAGA hats live long enough in Chicago to see Small'it? Heck, even two blacks wearing MAGA gear had better be able to outrun or dodge bullets if they set foot on the streets of the town that spawned Barry the sockpuppet's political career.
Anything is possible these days, tomorrow I might meet a dyke with a knife bent on helping free me from this entrapment, and Juicy the fruit might meet a real conservative... or a prison guard.

No comments: