Sunday, December 1, 2019

Retarded Rob must know a lot about pacts with the devil

One of Hollywood's hate point pricks, the meathead, tweeted that "Evangelicals & White Supremacists have made a pact with Putin. But unlike a pact with the Devil, this one can be unsigned"
I did not know pacts with the devil had to be signed. Apparently they do as Rob makes clear in his drivel.
Well, what is really clear is that Hollywood and it's lowlifes, do not want the business of conservatives. I don't need to watch their crap movies. I don't watch their TV garbage. I don't buy their DVDs nor in any way help feed them.
Of Retarded Rob's movies, the only two I recognize are "the Princess Bride" and "A few Good Men" which in my humble opinion maligned the Marine Corps by portraying them as oaf's who would murder a comrade because he had reported misconduct. Tom Cruise wants the truth? he can't handle the truth. the truth is Hollywood is overflowing with festering garbage who hate America. In short, it SUCKS.
The Princess Bride? Meh, it's a fairy-tale land. Kinda like the one where Conservatives and Evangelicals help the Russia Rob's heroine HiLlARy sold us out to.

No comments: