Saturday, March 14, 2015

A little morning humor

.... Had a nightmare last night
I dreamed Kate Upton was my mother and I was a bottle baby.

.... My wife will buy anything
marked down. She went to Macy's and bought an escalator.

.... Slept like a log last night
At least I think so. This morning I woke up in the fireplace.

....I had a dream I was a car muffler
when I woke up, I was exhausted!
 
Ever see a Yahoo Bird?
AZ state bird.
No tails feathers and great big balls and every time they land on a cactus they holler YAAAAWHHHHOOOOOOO......... 


What do you have when there's a green ball in
your right hand, and a green ball in your left hand.
Kermit the frog's attention. 


Q: How many animals can you fit into a pair
of pantyhose?
A: 10 little piggies, 2 calves, 1 ass, 1 beaver, an unknown number of hares, and a fish no one can find.






No comments: