Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Governor goofy fell asleep during a boring speech

Minnesota's Governor goofy, there are several including Moonbeam Jerry Clown and New York's Cujo, fell asleep during a particularly boring speech Monday. The problem is, he was the one giving it. He didn't get a good nap though as he was jolted back awake when his head hit the podium. The bad news is it did not knock any sense into the leader of our most liberal state.
Minnesota continues to be a liberal hell hole. It was when I was growing up there, and it has spiraled down hill. We all know California is bad, and we hear about it all the time. California is hampered by the presence of Hollywood, and it is a mecca for looniness. California though has vast expanses of bright red and pockets of deep doodo err blue. Minnesota is a very blue state.
Proof? They selected a SNL comic failure for Senator.

2 comments:

taminator013 said...

The company that I retired from after almost 40 years has their corporate headquarters in Minneapolis. Back in the late '80s they wanted me to transfer to there. It's a long story about why I didn't, but I was very close until I did some research into things like taxes and cost of living. I didn't know how uber liberal the place was at the time, so I'm glad that I made the right choice to stay in Western PA.

JeremyR said...

I left there in 1980 and only go back for short visits. People say, Oh, couldn't handle the weather? Didn't mind the weather, but frost bitten brains might be the cause of liberalism.