Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Black LIES Matter

Bruce Maxwell, a MLB player I've never heard of is making a scene claiming he was denied service in a Huntsville Alabama restaurant because he was recognized as a kneeler, so far the only one I've heard of in baseball.
I guess I can add baseball to the list of sports I won't be watching.... Oh, wait, I already don't watch baseball. When I first heard about this, I was going to praise the waiter for making a patriotic statement, but the story is unraveling faster than a knit sweater in a basket full of kittens.
The waiter has come forward and is claiming that the only service refused to Maxwell and his democrat mayor buddy was a refusal to serve alcohol to a member of the party who did NOT have a valid I.D. The manager on duty at the time of the incident is backing her former employee. The mayor? No comment, but earlier referred to this as "an embarrassment".
How many more times will we let them cry wolf? I for one am fed up with all the lies. We elected a black president in 2008. It was a huge mistake, but it pretty well proves that we are past racism, at least as far as the hearts and minds of the average white that is.

No comments: