Monday, November 5, 2018

Down to the wire

With less than twenty four hours to go to the results, no one can be sure what the outcome of this midterm will be. The communists have thrown every thing they have against conservative candidates and President Trump. The only thing they have left is their old standby, fraud. As I scanned the news tonight I saw several articles where fraud is mentioned. In Pennsylvania it is known that there are thousands of illegal voters on the rosters. They've been there for decades. The Keystone state has been blue for a lot of those years.
Many of you early voted. We all have busy schedules, so that is to be expected, get in when you can and save on the rush tomorrow. I do not early vote. My concern is fraud. If the donks know how many early voters were republican, they have a better idea of how many fraudulent votes they need to conjure up in strong hold in the Kansas City and Wichita areas. Why make it easy for them if I don't have to?
I will make the time to vote. I work for the biggest jerk in Kansas. I will still go down and vote at my convenience. Probably early when the turn out is still light. BTW I'm self employed.
If you have a choice tomorrow night, catch the results on OANN. Better to give them the ratings than hand them to fake news central. I know many people still consider Fox to be a right leaning news outlet. I see them as the furthest right of the leftist organizations. My opinion.
Have a great night and pray for our leaders. If the wrong people gain power we will be prey. I shudder to think of Nancy P Lousy having the screechers gavel again.

No comments: