Wednesday, September 8, 2010

After much thought

I have decide I too do not agree with burning the koran. It has nothing to do with whether those satanic verses are the word of GOD, they clearly are not. It has nothing to do with respecting muslims the world over. They do not respect Christianity or America, therefore they can go to hell. They are anyway.

Its just that I feel burning is the wrong approach. Pastor, I agree that islam is a sick religion. I agree that Hillary is worthless for condemning you. Take it to a remote area and shoot it instead.



Note:was going to add the video koranfeuerfrei but blowspot won't let me upload it.
Update: link to you tube H/T
http://gottagetdrunkfirst.blogspot.com/2010/09/burn-it.html . Great minds think alike.

2 comments:

CharlieDelta said...

I'll be buying a quran on Friday, taking it to the desert on Sat.9/11 and pumping it full of lead. After I drink a case of beer I am going to piss all over it. Once it dries, I will be breaking out the gallon of gasoline and blammo! Up in smoke. I will be sure to take pictures.

CharlieDelta said...

Oh yeah, and thanks for linking.