Monday, September 13, 2010

Google ads amazes me

I post an article about blasting the fuck out of the koran and they put up links to pedophile dating sites. I post one advocating to execute a scum bag worthless POS and they have one to amnuttsy intl begging to spare the life of Troy Davis. Ironic!
I know little about the Davis situation. He was convicted of slaughtering a Police Officer, and now supposedly seven of the nine witnesses have recanted. Georgia conducted an evidentiary hearing that concluded in August that he is certainly guilty.
FWIW, I think witnesses should be made to take a lie detector exam, especially when most of the evidence is from eye witnesses. Give one to the convicted person first thing if they want an appeal.
Troy aint the subject here though, it how GooGoo manages to put up ads for the exact fucking opposite of what I am babbling about.

PS: why does their spell check want to capitalize the name of the satanic verses? It does not deserve any such respect.

No comments: