Monday, January 10, 2011

Welcome to the world of 24hr noise

I'm sorry, but I can no longer call the political rantings of the idiots of the Communist Noise Nutwork, PMS-NBC and the like news. They are not worthy of the title. They ARE propagandist hacks who wear their agenda as their outer garment and make no pretense of being balanced in their reporting. That is why their ratings are in the tank.
Some call Fox a right wing news organization, yet they willingly employ men like Allan Colmes and Juan Williams. They are mainstream, but by comparison to CHH HLN MSNBC, and the rest, they are the furthest right. They are also usually the closest to right.
After the assassination attempt on Rep Giffords, the media was all over it in reporting, but near zero in investigation. Loughner is no right wing zealot. He is a deranged young man with aspirations for greatness. He is another Lee Harvey Oswald. I hope Clarence Dupnik is better at protecting people in his custody then he is at his investigative work. He sucks as bad as CNN. I want to see Loughner tried, convicted, and executed by a firing squad. For murdering a child, he deserves the most painful death the court can sentence him to.
Political rhetoric always gets heated and testy. The target used by Palin is nothing new to the political scene, for years controversial members of congress who were thought to be vulnerable have been classified as having a target on their back or on their district.
Target is not a hunting thing alone either. One of the big leftist chain stores is Target. Targets are also used to depict goals for businesses as in our target for the month is 15,000 new customers. Does idiot Clarence Dumbnik think a business stating that plans to assassinate 15,000 customers? Of course not! Then again, he may be that dumb.
Our news services today do America a severe disfavor by not gathering facts when they spew drivel. Its bad enough we had a deranged man shoot Giffords, Roll, and all the other victims, to unfairly paint political adversaries with such a broad brush says they have no respect for the intellect of their viewers.
Come to think of it, I have no respect for their viewers either.

4 comments:

CharlieDelta said...

"Come to think of it, I have no respect for their viewers either."

I feel the same way. Anyone who can sit there night after night watching that propoganda garbage and not want to swallow a shotgun deserves no respect from me. I have to leave the room when that crap is on the TV if I happen to be somewhere that I'm not in control of the boob tube. Nothing boils my blood quicker than some liberal hack gabbing away and trying to spoon feed the retarded audience their manufactured "news"...

Anonymous said...

This comment is just checking to see why my comments never post...

Anonymous said...

I would like to use my google account to post--tried it about ten times. It never works.. Here it only works if I have to call myself annonymous, I guess. But, I am not annonymous! I am thineprof@hotmail.com

JeremyR said...

Hey thineprof, blame google not me. All comments are welcome, incluning those who disagree.