Saturday, August 13, 2011

How come we never read of people being mauled by poodles?

A pregnant woman in San Francisco is dead, mauled by the family dog, a pit. Things like this make me want to smack people who go on and on about how nice pit bulls are. Get a clue, they are a dangerous breed. Its in their DNA. They are an aggressive dog by nature, high energy, and very strong. Her husband lost everything? He is still alive, his wife AND child are dead.
I have rented properties for two decades. In that time, I have NEVER met a decent person who owned a pit. They are one breed that marks their owners as low life scum. Every time I rented to some one who got a pit, I ended up with a trashed out apartment, unpaid rent, drugs paraphernalia, or a drug bust on the premises. I only made the mistake of renting to pit owners twice. Hey! I was once young and stupid, at least I ain't like davybaby at Don Surbers place, old and stoopid.

No comments: