Saturday, September 22, 2012

RAM ammunition

Barry ObamAA- is the greatest gun and ammunition salesman of all time. A check of several munitions sites shows a serious shortage of available ammo. People are taking the threat of chaos seriously. I don't know any conservatives who plan to riot or carry on if ObamAA- is reelected manages to steal the election. Most of the people I know are concerned about what happens when he gets tossed. The average leftarded individual tends to rant rave and get emotional a lot more then the typical conservative. Hey, most of us are too busy working to spend a ton of time getting mad! And while conservatives are blamed for more violence, its a cold hard fact that lefties are the ones who resort to violence most often.
Anyhooo, amunition is in short suply right now. Thats the bad news. The good news is that the folks at RAM just moved into a new facility, and are churning out rounds by the thousands. So if you are wanting to acquire a few spare boxes, look em up.
As of right now, they do not have a web site up and running. I googled em and found a phone number and placed my order that way. I got a fresh supply of .223, 7.62, and 6.8 My stock of 9mm and .45 is pretty good as is my selection of buckshot.
I'm not going out looking for trouble, but I am prepared for when it comes slithering up to my door.
They will also be at the upcoming gunshows in Wichita and Topeka.

No comments: