Monday, September 17, 2012

To prove Mohammed wasn't a sexual deviant, muslims perform a sexual deviant act.

I heard today that Ambassador Stevens was raped prior to being slaughtered by the not hardly humans in Libya. If this turns out to be true, we need some serious retaliation. I would say destroy Benghazi. Nuke it. Not just one nuke, many. Make it uninhabitable for generations. make it a monument that Reagan should have created twenty years ago.
Reagan was a great president, but he screwed up. He should have nuked Libya for the Berlin bombings. That would have set a new tone from Carter. Now we are stuck having to do this all over again. The next President will have some real messes to clean up thanks to this clown of a carter redux.

2 comments:

Gregory said...

I agree with you 100%. But remember, king cooncracker said if the political winds shifted in an ugly direction he would stand with the muslims every time. Lets watch that here.

Gregory said...

I wish he would dare do that that. Oh I wish, I wish, I wish.