Wednesday, December 12, 2012

That pesky sign gets people killed

OK, I'll admit I'm jumping to conclusions here. I don't know that Clackamas Mall had the no concealed carry signs. Every mall I have been in has them, so..... The second reason I make this presumption is that no one shot the worthless liberal bastard dead, he instead killed last the person he should have killed first.
Yes, I think he was a liberal. First, he went on a violent emotion driven power crazed rampage. Conservatives don't waste that kind of energy on anything but work. Second, he was playing dress up, a black outfit and a white ski mask. Third, he couldn't shoot for shit, and I am glad of that. Its no comfort to the families of his two dead victims, but should be a comfort to those who were not hurt that this ass whipe couldn't hit the broad side of a barn from the inside. Sixty rounds fired and only three hit? Even a cheap pistol is accurate enough to hit 50% at ranges that close. Then the douchebag had a jam up. Hey, it happens all the time in combat, and any one who knows jack about guns knows what to do. Hint, it aint drop the gun and run away.
So yes, he was another worthless liberal, and the target rich enviroment policies of major shopping malls have claimed two more victims. I could be wrong though, and Chicago, bastion of liberal stupidity, might be the safest place in the world. I'm not though, and that liberal thinking is hurting America.

2 comments:

Gregory said...

I wonder if that murderous kid had drugs in his system. Has anyone read anything about his family life? I was really thinking that it would be another muslim or muslim wannabe that had done that shooting. What a let-down to read his name. But, considering it was a mall in Oregon I can see how there would be no concealed carriers around. I don't think that there is one real man in that whole state.

JeremyR said...

Gee Greg, not one real man in the entire state? Sure there are! ones with balls? not likely.
I ant to know more about him. I'm sure I will be proven right, he will be a leftard.