Thursday, February 19, 2015

A little morning humor

A general was incredibly proud of his son when he joined the Rangers. He told everyone how well his boy was doing, and what a man he was, and he looked forward to hearing about further tales of heroism when the boy came home on a week's leave.
But the boy appeared troubled when he got home. "Dad, there's something I have to tell you, and I don't think you're going to like it. I had to do my first jump out of a plane and I was absolutely terrified. I was the last one to jump and when I got to the door, I just froze. I couldn't do it. My drill sergeant glared at me and yelled: "Soldier, if you don't jump out of this plane this damn instant, I'm going to stick my big hairy dick right up your little ass!"
The father's eyes widened. "Did you jump?"
"A little at first.", said the son.

No comments: