Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Would Warren lie?

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you that Bernie Sanders, Communist Verminont has not closed down his campaign and resigned from the Senate after Warren revealed that he told her a woman cannot win the Presidency.
Okay, I'm not. Liarwatha has a long running reputation for stretching the lie. Her track record is so bad that only a fool would believe anything that comes from her mouth, and if evidence supports it, the wise person wonders if the evidence is a fraud as  well.
This woman's whole career has been built on lies stacked on lies. The Princess of the Wahknobian Indian tribe advanced her career by claiming Indian heritage. Ms 1/1024 has a possible connection to a south American band. I do too since we are all descended from Adam and have Noah as a father.
Lyin Lizzie claimed the statement was made back in December of 2018. Thirteen months and she now mentions this? Right. *cough*
Do the donks have even one candidate that loves America and can tell the TRUTH? I won't hold my breath.

No comments: