Thursday, September 17, 2009

Little Green Footballs Delinked

When I started this blog, I considered whether or not to link to LGF. I had a lot of respect for Charles and his work regarding the TANG memos and rathergate. it is, or at least was a popular blog.
My decision to not link him was based on his constant attacks on creationists and Christians. Instead I linked the blog of the banned.
Of Late, I've noticed that he has gone bat shit crazy, and as a result many blogs are delinking him. When I stopped by Michelle malkin this morning, I saw that she too had finally pulled the plug on him.
I hate to say it, but Charles won't wake up, he is in a downward spiral and dragging a lot of conservative folks down with him. He is doing more damage to conservatives as people continue to regard him as a conservative blog. he isn't. he is now way left of center, drunk on his own self.
Its sad.
Charles needs to figuratively get out of mommies basement and get a real job. I know they are rare in California, but he can do it. A dose of reality would do him some good.

No comments: