Thursday, February 21, 2013

OH the weather outside is frightful

Woke up this morning to find tha what was supposed to be fifteen inches of snow was only about six. What the hell kind of gimick is this? Are weathermen the rollmodels  that causr guys in later years to brag about their endowment in college bars?
If Judy Garland were here, she would be singing:
We're off to see the blizzard
The wonderful blizzard of OZ......

With that thought in mind, stay safe and warm. There is nothing worth going out and getting killed about today. My room mate asked, whe nI got home this evening if there were a lot of cars in the ditches.
I told him I hadn't hit any, so no.

3 comments:

hiswiserangel said...

We weren't supposed to get any, and ended up with 6 inches. So I think we got some of your snow and I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd come pick it up.

JeremyR said...

Angel, all the flakes in Texas came from California.

hiswiserangel said...

bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha! too true, too true. ;-)