Saturday, February 9, 2013

Which one is blonde?

A teacher is going around all the children in her class and asking them what they want to do when they grow up. It eventually gets around to little Johnny.

"So Johnny, what do you want to do when you're older?" Asks the teacher.

Johnny replies "I want to be a millionaire and have a bitch, and I'll buy my bitch lots of nice clothes and jewelry and take her on holidays all around the world on a private jet that I'll buy for her, and have sex with her 5 times a day on our own private island."

The teacher is shocked and has no idea how to reply, so just moves on to the next child, completely flabbergasted.

"OK...Ahem, and Rebecca? What do you want to be when you're older?"

Rebecca replies "Johnny's bitch."

1 comment:

Phil said...

That's funny shit right there now.
I'm gonna have to swipe that and show it to my Dad.