Thursday, February 14, 2013

Texas Road House

I may never be able to eat at the Texas Road House again. Just as we were finishing our meal, a rather portly black lady at the next table began complaining that her Buffalo Wangs didn't taste right.
I told her she had very discernig taste buds, and that in all likelyhood they were bovine wangs instead.
As she gave me that deer in the headlights look, I continued telling her that bison and bovine were closely related, and that most people wouldn't notice any diffrence between one wang and the other, and that in all likelynood they came from the same steers as the steaks did.
As I beat a hasty exit she was screaming and carrying on like she'd swallowed a magot.

2 comments:

hiswiserangel said...

Good God, you're adorable. Reminds me of the whole "Chicken of the Sea" debate? Is it fish? Is it chicken? Who knows?

JeremyR said...

I've watched Dual Survival enough to know a guy can eat most anything.

As for Chicken of the Sea, every one knows thats the nickname of the French Navy.