Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Favorite Animal...

From a friend

Our teacher asked us what our favorite animal was, and I said, "Fried chicken. "She said I wasn't funny, but she couldn't have been right, because everyone else in the class laughed. My parents told me to always be truthful and honest, and I am. Fried chicken is my favorite animal.
My teacher sent me to the principal's office. I told him what happened, and he laughed, too. Then he told me not to do it again. Anyway, I told my dad what happened, and he said my teacher was probably a member of PETA. He said they love animals very much. I do, too.
Especially chicken, pork and beef.

The next day in class my teacher asked me what my favorite live animal was. I told her it was chicken. She asked me why, just like she'd asked the other children. So I told her it was because you could make them into fried chicken. She sent me to the principal's office again. He laughed, and told me not to do it again. I don't understand. My parents taught me to be honest,
but my teacher doesn't like it when I am.

Today, my teacher asked us to tell her what famous person we admire most.
I told her, "Colonel Sanders."
Guess where I am now...

1 comment:

Gregory said...

Hahahahahaaa. Great !! After a long graveyard shift, I read this, and I can't stop giggeling.
Great way to start the weekend. Thanks pal.