Thursday, April 12, 2012

I support Zimmerman

I don't know what information Angela Corey has that makes her think a Murder 2 charge is warranted. The media has been lynching Mr Zimmerman for a month now, and nothing rhey have published convinces me it was anything but self defense. I sympathize with Martins parents. Its not easy to lose a child. It does not matter if it was violence, cance or a car wreck, It hurts. Like wise, its not easy to admit you failed as a parent. Tracy and Sybrina have that to deal with as well. Their son was a thug in my book. He was suspended for drugs, truancy, and other misbehavior. He was a twit on twitter, calling himself the No limit Nigga. he was destined for trouble, and that he found it when he did has probably saved lives and prevented violence. had he not crossed the wrong man, he would be on a path to murder. I would speculate he would have been in jail by twenty, and a multi termer. He had too many strikes, and no desire to be a good person.

Enough on him. I was discussing this with a lady from the Orlando area today, and she made the point that too many great Americans die every day and we don't mourn them the way we do this delinquent. She was refering to our soldiers in Uniform, heros or our time. This focus on one drug thug turned carcass needs to end. I will talk at times as this unfolds about Mr Zimmerman. Please join me in praying for his protection in jail. Let us also pray that the voters of Florida vote Mistake Corey out the door.

1 comment:

Gregory said...

You're right. I just prayed for Zimmerman too. Hadn't thought of that. And the media pisses me off too. Much ado about nothing. And NO ado about great things...... And the Orlando lady is 100% right too. and I am about to pray about the voters of Florida.