Saturday, June 2, 2012

Twinz

I keep telling myself I have enough guns, but every once in a while two things happen. One, I find something I really like, and two, I have a few dollars on hand to get it. I was browsing Model1 sales and saw a link for something that interested me, not so much to buy, but just curious. Well, after checking it out, I poked arround and found these gems, and having more money than brains, I'm nearly broke BTW, I ordered a pair.

My son thinks I should do one in 450 Barrett, and that is a distinct possibility.
The other will be decked out in standard 5.56 with a chrome 24" gas pipe Timney trigger pack, Magpul PRS stock, and a few other goodies. We need a new caliber for these, something bigger than a 223 but not the 450. Lets call it the 7.62 tea party express, a 30 cal round fitted to the standard 223 brass. like the 300 fireball, only hotter.

No comments: