Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Walker wins

Well, it looks like the labour movement got handed their asses in Wisconsin. Walkers win appears to be beyond the margin of error and of graft. Right now its stacking up at 14%. I'd put the real numbers at 20% plus. I think that at least 6% of Barrets support was fake, illegal, or dead votes.
Congratulations to the voters who woke up and saw the light.
I tuned in to Fox to see what the results were looking like. He had on some democrat mouth piece. I couldn't help but wonder if the guy had even one functioning brain cell. Didn't stick arround long enough to get his name. democrat = idiot as far as I'm concerned.

2 comments:

Gregory said...

I said a thankyou prayer to GOD for Scott Winning. Next, obummer. BY AN EVEN GREATER MARGIN....

Gregory said...

should be for 'Scott winning'.....