Monday, July 1, 2013

A little morning humor

One day my wife was out shopping and I was watching our children ages five and two.
My son was playing with the dog. My daughter, the two year old, was playing with her Barbie.

She and Barbie were having a little coffee get-together. I thought it was very nice of her
to offer me a cup of coffee, and happily accepted even though it was just water.

After several cups and lots of praise for such delicious coffee, my wife came rolling in with the groceries. She watched as my daughter brought in other cup of coffee, started laughing, and asked
me how many cups I'd drank.

When I admitted that I was waterlogged from all the coffee, my wife broke into hysterical laughter.
Through the tears of laughter rolling down her cheeks she asked me a question that completely ruined that precious moment forever.

'Did it ever occur to you', she said, 'that the only place a baby can reach water is the toilet?'

No comments: