Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A little morning humor

I got stuck in the snow on the way home the other night and had to sleep in the car. It was no fun, let me tell you - I was hungry, lonely and f*cking freezing. I barely slept a wink.
In the morning the snow had melted a bit and I was able to continue on my way.
Having had such a shit night, I decided to go round to my girlfriend's house.
When I got there I parked outside, looked up and saw her at her bedroom window.
She looked so happy to see me. Suddenly I was overcome with emotion because I was so pleased to see her too. We've been together for three years so far and had some wonderful times.
I know it may sound soppy and over-the-top but, at that moment in time, there was no-one else on Earth that I wanted to be with. She was the one.

I got out of the car and made my way towards her front door. The front lawn was a blanket of untouched snow and, with my girlfriend still watching me, an idea crossed my mind. Giddy with emotion, I stepped onto the lawn, got down on one knee and began to carve a message in the snow, letter by letter........................HANNAH, WILL YOU MA...
.
.


I looked up and could see her starting to breathe heavily, trying to smile as her eyes welled up with tears...

... KE ME A CUP OF TEA AND A SANDWICH?

That was 4 days ago, and the bitch still isn't speaking to me!!!

1 comment:

Gregory said...

Hahahahahahaha. Great.