Friday, May 17, 2013

A little redneck humor


Peggy Sue and Mary Ellen, two elderly redneck widows in an Oklahoma adult community, are curious about the latest arrival in their building -- a quiet, nice looking gentleman who keeps to himself. Mary Ellen says, "Peggy Sue , you know I'm shy...Why don't you go over to him at the pool and find out a little about him. He looks so lonely."

Peggy Sue  agrees, and later that day at the pool, she walks up to him and says, "Excuse me, mister. I hope I'm not prying, but my friend and I were wondering why you looked so lonely."

"Of course I'm lonely," he says, "I've spent the past 20 years in prison."

"You're kidding! What for?"

"For killing my third wife. I strangled her."

"What happened to your second wife?"

"I shot her."

"And, if I may ask, your first wife?"

"We had a fight and she fell off a building."

"Oh my," says Peggy Sue . Then turning to her friend on the other side of the pool, she yells, "Yoo hoo ... Mary Ellen. He's single!"

No comments: