Friday, May 10, 2013

Redneck Friday


As Bubba lay on his deathbed, he called for his best friend Billy Ray
"Billy Ray", said Bubba," I'm dying, I haven't got much time left on this world. You're my best friend in the world, have been since we were children, and I have one final request I need to ask of you."

Billy Ray says, "Of course old friend, I'd do anything for you, just say it and it's done!"

"Good, I was sure I could count on you." says Bubba, "Here's what I want you to do. In my closet up in the corner of the top shelf is a small wooden box. In that box is a bottle of moon shine that was made by my Grandfather. Its never been opened and it's over 150 years old. When I'm dead and buried I want you to take that bottle and pour it over my grave as a tribute to Dixie."

"Of course," said Billy Ray, "Whatever my best friend in the world wants he gets, I owe it to you for all the years of devoted loyalty you've shown me. But would you mind if I did one little thing first?"

"Oh, and what would that be?", asked Bubba.

"Well," said Billy Ray, "Would you mind if I drank it first??"

No comments: