Tuesday, February 7, 2012

McDonalds should have kept the ad

McDonald's has pulled an ad in the Kansas City area that compared McNuggets to petting a stray pit bull.
If some one would be so kind as to give me a link to the number of people who have been mauled or died from a McNugget attack, I would be grateful. I have seen too many bad pit bulls to buy into the lie about them being nice dogs. 34 fatal attacks in 2010 aint a good statistic either.
You see, there is this thing called genetics. It is the reason that Pointers make good bird dogs, Blood Hounds make good trackers, and pit bulls maul people. Pits are a high energy dog. Every apartment I own where some one moved in a pit sustained damage because the dogs are high strung. From damaged doors to torn up carpets, they have destroyed property, and most of the owners have skipped out of paying for it. That keeps them on my forbidden list. I have personally been attacked twice. Neither attack resulted in serious injury, but had I been a smaller person, that would not be the case. I also had an instance where a tenant slipped in a pit, and after being told to get rid of the dog, it attacked a neighbors dog on the street. When I found out, I chewed the neighbor for not calling the cops. That dog had previously attacked a repairman at another location. He was on a ladder, and had he been a step lower the mutt would have bitten into his leg rather then his boot.
Pitts are a dangerous breed. Its genetics. That is why in 2008 65% of fatal dog attacks were by pits. I have no doubt that pit owners will come by to defend their dogs. What can i say? They are stupid, misguided, and deserve what they get when one day their dog causes injury to some one. If you want to keep one, fine with me. Don't complain when you get sued.
As for McDonalds, I will accept reports of people choking on mcnasties, getting high blood pressure from them, hell, I'll even accept some one losing a finger because they were stupid enough to offer one to a pit.

No comments: