Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Does any one expect the truth from Clinton?

Lets keep her record in mind as she testifies before the senate. During the impeachment of her host husband on charges that he lied under oath, she also lied to protect him. We expected that, she was riding his coat tails, and in the wake of that she tested the waters, first playing the battered wife who had been cheated on, then playing on his popularity to get her elected to the senate, then as she campaigned for the communist party nomination.
She should be given an injection of Sodium thiopental before being put on the stand. Trith serum works, and if the dose is strong enough, she will never lie again.
There have been plenty of accusations about gun running between Benghazi and Syria via Turkey. it has been claimed that a military rescue was called off and the General in charge relieved. Watching her Pooh Pooh Rand Paul made me want to go to Washington and punch her in the mouth. it would be a waste though. She is a typical communist, and wouldn't know how to tell the truth.
I am reminded of an old story that goes: you are stuck on an island where there are two tribes of people. One group always tell the truth, the other always lies. Must be muslims. Anyway, you are walking accross the island andcome to a fork in the road. There is no sign, and yo uare not sure which leg to take. a man approaches, and you want to ask him for directions. Since yo ucanot tell one group from the other, how will you ask him and be assured yo uget the correct directions?
Answer, you ask him, "If I were to ask you which road to take to get to destination X, which road would you tell me to take?"
Yup, I'm saying Hillary would lie to you about the lie she was going to tell you since the truth is just not in her. She will continue to lie, and The good old US of  A will suffer for it.

1 comment:

Gregory said...

I must be pretty thick this morning. I don't understand the question on the road direction at all. I looked at it as a liar, knowing the correct direction was the right fork, and thought, "the left fork". Then I thought as the truth teller and came up with the accurate answer-the right fork. So, I don't understand the value of the wording. Wait. I get it. The liar would say "the right fork"........I need another cup of mud.