Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The finest law enforcement

The US Department Of Justice decides to hold a competition to find out who the best investigators in the USA are. The final contests are the FBI, the CIA, and the DHS.

For the final test, they release a rabbit into a huge forest and send the various groups out to find it.

The FBI organise a detailed search, bring in the best trackers as consultants, and follow up on every clue. After a month and millions of dollars, they come back with the rabbit.
The CIA deploy satellite surveillance, motion-tracking technology, heat vision, wiretaps, and heavily armed agents. After two months and billions of dollars, they conclude that rabbits do not exist.
The DHS send five Airport screeners into the woods with nightsticks. 45 minutes later they return, dragging a badly-beaten bear. The bear is screaming "Okay, okay, I'm a rabbit, I'm a rabbit!"

Yeah, I have no respect for airport suckers. With my luck they will detain the pilot and ground the flight. Thats why I stick to driving.

1 comment:

Gregory said...

I hate that tsa invasion of my privacy too. I have driven at least 6 times when it would have been easier and faster by far, to fly. And I have an airline transport pilots certificate.....don't that beat all?