Friday, January 4, 2013

If you are going to buy a gun

Several friends have been late to the party. Some of them managed to get ARs, one got a 223 bolt action, some are still looking. The problem right now is AMMO. If you don't have it, your rifle is a useless club. I have been thinking a lot recently about the story of the virgins. I hate for people to be with out, but I don't have any to share.
My advice now is go to your local Walmart or gun store. Check out what they have in stock for amunition, look for something where there is at least 100 and preferably 200 rounds on the shelf, then look for a rifle in that caliber. You might end up with a 22-250, a 257 Roberts, or even a 300 H&H. It may cost you a little, but at least you will be equipped should a shit storm erupt.
At the very least, make sure you are stocked up on 22 long rifle and have a decent plinker.
I don't know if or when supplies will catch up. Many people are in prepper mode, and well they should be. In my opinion, we ar teetering. Our economy is shot, our currency is junk, our leaders are determined to destroy us for a fist full of dollars that are worth nothing. Hollywood and the media have sold their souls to the devil's sock puppet ObamAA-.
Get what you can while you can, night is approaching. I believe the Bible. We know that the generation that sees the return of Israel will witness the tribulation, and unless Israel is gonna be resurected a third time, we are in it. This is the quickening. I don't know the hour, the day, or even if it will be this year, all I know is GOD has told us it WILL happen. Buckle up kids, this aint no rollercoaster.

4 comments:

Gregory said...

What do you mean "the return of Israel"?

JeremyR said...

Israel returned as a nation in 1948. Prior to that they were ruled by England, and many other empires going back to when Israel and Judea were over run and carried off to Babalon. Jesus, refering to the blosseming of the fig tree, Israel, said this generation shall not pass away until all this is fulfilled. (paraphrased). That is widely understood to mean that the generation that sees Israel return as a nation will witness the tribulation. This is a short answer, I will try to give you more later.

Gregory said...

Thanks. I think that you are referring to Matthew 24: 32-35. And I have verse 34 underlined in my Bible "Remember that all these things will happen before the people now living have all died." This puzzles me. It was written 2000 years ago. All of those people that he said this to have long since died.

Gregory said...

Aside. I just read on the internet that HR Clinton got badly hurt in a plane wreck in Iran. She might be near death.
http://www.eutimes.net/2012/12/clinton-injured-us-navy-seal-killed-in-secret-us-mission-to-iran/