Tuesday, January 1, 2013

WTF

I was on facebook and cruised over to Kansas Congressman Tim Huelskamps page. In comments about the vote set for tonight, one comment stated "Please vote to pass this bill. It is important to prevent the economy from turning back to recession. I know it's not what you want but sometimes you have to vote against your desire to do what is best for America. All I can say is that I hope Tim decides to follow his desire to do whats best for America and stop the run away spending with a NO vote.
Notice how they are doing this under cover of darkness when no one is looking and half of America has a hang over? So much for transparent Government. Well, maybe not, inspite of all their BS, we can see right through these assholes.

1 comment:

Gregory said...

Honest to G_D. I cannot understand why they don't drastically cut spending. It's like they are all retards. This whole thing pisses me off.