Saturday, January 26, 2013

Some redneck humor

Bubba is walking along one day and finds a magic lamp and rubs on it. A genie appears and gives him three wishes.
Bubba thinks a while and says "I wish for a never-ending glass of Coors"
The genie grants his wish and Bubba drinks down his beer. Just as he drinks the last bit of foam, the glass fills back up all by itself. Amazed, Bubba drinks it down again.
While he is drinking his third glass, the genie interrupts and says, "you still have two more wishes," and Bubba says "this is great , I wish for two more of these!"


Cleatus was driving down the street in a sweat because he had an important meeting and couldn’t find a parking place. Looking up to heaven he said, Lord take pity on me. If you find me a parking place I will go to church every Sunday for the rest of me life and give up my Beer”.

Miraculously, a parking place appeared. Cleatus looked up again and said, “Never mind, I found one!”

No comments: