Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Something to laugh at besides democrats

A clearly inebriated woman, stark naked, jumped into a taxi in Little Rock The cab driver, an old redneck, opened his eyes wide and stared at the woman. He made no attempt to start the cab.

The woman glared back at him and said, "What's wrong with you, bubba? - Haven't you ever seen a naked woman before?"

The redneck answered, "Let me tell you sumthin, bitch I wasn't staring at you like you tink; I see neked wimin all the time where I come from."

The drunk woman giggled and responded, "Well, if you're not staring at my boobs, sweetie, what are you doing then?"

He paused a moment, then told her. "Well, I’s is lookin and I’s is lookin, and I’s is wonderin to myself Jus whar in da hell is that bitch keeping money to pay for a ride?

No comments: