Sunday, March 10, 2013

My wifes cat

I'll start out by saying that my wife has been a cat HATER since the day I met her. Not a good combo since I have many both indoor and outdoor.
Some of them are strays that picked this as the most likeable shelter arround, others were abandoned in rental properties. Since this is out in the boonies, packrat country, cats are good to have arround. Back in January, one of them had a litter of four. One ginger, two tortise shells, and a pure white one. I can't expleain it, but Mrs I-HATE-CATS took an instant like to him. Well, as you can see, he did not stay pure white long. Has anyone ever seen an orange siamese? His ears have plenty of hair, its vibrant orange! At eight weeks, he is a terrorist. My toes are not safe! I named him Snowball. Maybe I should have called him Snowflake.
 

What can I say? He has ears and tail to match my neck.

2 comments:

Wraith said...

That's cats for ya...they steal your heart when you're not looking.

And then hide it behind the couch.

JeremyR said...

Yup. He did just that.