Thursday, November 26, 2009

So what are you thankful for?

Its Thanks Giving. many people now call it Turkey Day so they can conveniently forget what it means to give thanks.
So, what is it?
I am thankful for climate gate. It shows the evil of data manipulation by those who would attempt to control and destroy us.
I am thankful for our constitution. It is battered and neglected, ignored by congress, courts and  the president, but still the law of the land.
I am thankful for our military. We are the land of the free because of them. No court, lawyer or politician did it, our sons and daughters in uniform DID.
I am thankful for our economy. Yes, it is battered and bruised by the recent events, but without its robust strength, and ability to recover, we would be in much worse shape.
I am grateful that the democrats have a strong majority in the house and a filabuster proof (ha) majority in the senate. They can own 2009, and 2010. I hope it leads to them never again having a majority anywhere.
I am grateful for the best medical care of any nation in the world. I hope I can say the same thing next year and in years to come. In other words, I hope their hellcare over haul fails. Yup, had to go see a doctor, first time in seven years. With GODs blessing it will be another seven.
I am grateful for my enemies. It makes my friends seem all the better. without those who hate me, I would dwell on the flaws of my friends rather then their strengths.
May each of you experience a blessed Thanks Giving. Be safe on black Friday.

No comments: