Tuesday, November 17, 2015

I get it! I got it Finally

I'm a joker, but some times I'm a little slow getting the punch line, especially when its subtle.
Here is what I am talking about. Barry, in the Audacious Hype stated "I will stand with [the Muslims] should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” Politicrap tries to spin it and claims he was refering to Americans of Arab descent. Tell ya what, find me one, just one Christian in Saudi Arabia who is an Arab.... That still has his head attached.
Remember the old Lone Ranger Joke? he is riding along with Tonto through a valley with steep almost cliff like sides. They look up and see that both sides are lined with Apache warriors. The lone ranger takes in the situation, then turns to Tonto and states, "It looks like we are in a heap of trouble."
Tonto looks at the Lone Ranger and replies, "What you mean WE, pale face?"
Well, Barry, its about high time you go stand with the mooslimes. France and Russia are fixing to put the serious smack down on your friends at ISIS. You should be there. The political winds are fixin to get real.

No comments: